Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

You're Invited!

Checklist for tomorrow:
-- Make sure all of the lights are off, windows shut, plugs unplugged...
-- Leave house at 5 am with 3 suitcases
-- Flight to Brussels
-- Flight to PA
-- Hug my family!

And I can't wait to see YOU, too!  I look forward to catching up with you at church, at Starbucks, at your house...  I'm anxious to hear how the Lord has been working in your life this year, as well as share stories from my time at BFA.

Also, you're invited to my summer celebrations!  I'd love to be able to share with you about what God is doing here at BFA.  I'm thrilled to also have a western PA gathering this summer, so I hope to reconnect with friends in the Grove City area, as well as Newtown.  Let me know if you plan to attend one of these dessert nights with yummy food and German giveaways!


No comments:

Post a Comment